Family Practice Clearwater
1522 17th Street
Lewiston, ID 83501
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Services offered, but not limited to:
- Preventative healthcare:
- Acute & Chronic Illness
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic offers a variety of services specifically for women, including annual exams, contraception, family planning, and pre/post menopause education as well as hormone replacement therapy and osteoporosis screening. For all stages of life, our caring and compassionate staff provides the best in healthcare.
- Screenings (cervical cancer, mammograms)
- Physicals & General Care
- Birth Control
- STD Testing
- Bone Density Screening
What is a Well-Child Visit?
A well-child visit is a time when parents check on their child’s health and make sure they are growing and developing normally. Well-child visits usually start a few days after children are born and continue into adulthood. Our providers can treat a broad range of issues, including but not limited to allergies, asthma, pediatric diabetes, and more.
During a well-child visit, your doctor will:
- Perform a physical exam
- Give necessary shots (immunizations or vaccinations)
- Track how a child is growing and developing
- Discuss illness prevention, diet and physical fitness, and health and safety issues
- Discuss how to handle emergencies and sudden illness
A well-child visit is the best opportunity to bring up any worries about a child’s growth and development, especially if a child is not reaching important milestones. These visits give your child’s doctor a chance to find and treat any concerns early.
If you have a record of your child’s immunizations, please bring it with you to your child’s appointment.
Health Management Resources
HMR is Health Management Resources. It is an intensive weight-loss and lifestyle change program designed to help people lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last. Your Health Coach and dedicated HMR members support each other to eat well, be more active, and stay on track, even when life gets hectic. HMR is more than a weight-loss program. It’s a way of life.
The Premiere Plan offers the highest level of support. Medical supervision is available if needed at most locations. Average weight loss is 28 lbs or 38 lbs in 12 weeks, depending on the plan (healthy solutions, decision free). Includes digital support with the HMR app, in-person group meetings, and weekly HMR food purchase. An at home plan is also available.
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic offers Health Management Resources through:
- A continuum of program options ranging from self-directed, to comprehensive faceto-face, in order to meet your individual needs
- Quality HMR products available for purchase through Darrah McCall, Health Coach
What is Health Management Resources (HMR)?
“Health Management Resources is an intensive weight-loss and lifestyle change program designed to help you lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last.” – hmrprogram.com
How can HMR help you?
- HMR has quick and easy low-calorie recipes, which in return, creates a Decision Free® diet plan
- This structured diet plan, with combined daily tracking and physical activity, support’s consistent and better overall weight-loss outcomes
- HMR provides access to real Health Coaches, digital resources, and a community of people to share your success
- HMR focuses on long term practices of healthy, dietary, and physical activity habits to sustain weight and health management
The HMR program is aligned with obesity treatment guidelines from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, The Obesity Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Patients do not need a referral for Tri-State Clearwater Medical Health Management Resources.
For more information about the HMR Program, contact Darrah McCall at email@example.com.
In House Laboratory & Radiology
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic offers in-house digital x-rays read by Board Certified Radiologists.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and ASCP-certified lab technicians allow us to get accurate results to you more quickly.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:00pm
For more information, please call the Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic at 208.743.8416.
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic offers sports physicals to children of all ages. We ask that the child or accompanying parent bring the required physical form from the school that they attend or will be attending. Please include demographics (name, birthdate, and address) and have completed before arriving.
Employment/DOT Physicals & Screenings
- Physical exam programs
- On-site flu and wellness clinics
- Biometric screenings
- Travel vaccines
- Drug and alcohol testing
Clearwater Medical Clinic has five Certified Medical Examiners through the National Registry.